Creekside sports begin the week of August 22. Please remember that BEFORE your child can participate, they must have a current physical on file in the Creekside office. (Current = physical was done on 4/15/16 or later.) Please make sure it is completely filled out and signed in the designated places.
Boys & Girls Cross Country:
- Practice will be held at Creekside Middle School starting on Aug 22-26 and the 29th and 30th at 8:00 am and finishing at 9:00 am.
- Once school has begun practice will continue to be held at Creekside Middle School from 3:00 to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Pick up is at Creekside Middle School.
- A good pair of running shoes and comfortable athletic clothing is all you need to run cross country. Cross Country spikes are optional, although they do give a runner an advantage because of their light weight and aggressive tread. A water bottle is good have as well because some time water is not available at the running location. A good attitude and willingness to work hard and have fun is an absolute requirement.
- Please click here to read the coach’s information sheet. Creekside Cross Country Information 2016
- Practice starts on August 22 on the West practice field. Time will be from 5-7pm.
- No pads, helmets only for the first 3 days for conditioning. Every athlete must complete 3 days of conditioning before he can play in pads.
- We will practice on Labor Day from 5-7pm as we need to get in our State required number of practices.
- Equipment- Parents you need to provide the following football equipment. Approved helmet, pads, mouth guard, cleats and black football pants with pads. Colored socks are not needed, most kids wear no shows or ankle highs.
- Practices are closed to spectators for the first 3 weeks.
- Please click here to read the coach’s information sheet. Creekside Football info letter 2016
- Practice/Tryouts are August 23-25, from 3:00-4:30 on the Creekside soccer field.(behind the school)
- Equipment- Shin guards (players 4’10” or taller need size Large), running shoes/indoor shoes, soccer cleats, athletic shorts, t-shirt/warm up top, appropriate outdoor weather training gear, water bottle.
- Please click here to read the coach’s information sheet. Creekside Boys Soccer Information 2016
- Practices are August 23, 24, 25, 29 & 30 from 9:00-10:30, on the Creekside Tennis Courts. (No tryouts – everyone plays!)
- Equipment- Tennis racket, skirt/shorts/sweat pants and water bottle
- Please click here to read the coach’s information sheet. Creekside Girls Tennis Information 2016
- August 23-25, from 8:00-10:00 am in the Zeeland West High School auxilliary gym.
- Please wear appropriate clothing: shorts, t-shirt, athletic shoes & socks, hair ties. No jewelry is permitted at practice.
- Please click here to read the coach’s information sheet. Creekside Volleyball Information 2016