Please click on the links, which will take you to the Program Information Page for each sport. If you have additional questions, please email the head varsity coach at the email provided. FYI – Dead Week is June 29-July 4
Baseball: Join a team on your own.
- Head Coach: Adam Locker – firstname.lastname@example.org
Basketball: Newly hired coach, waiting for info.
- Head Coach: David Klyn – email@example.com
Cross Country: http://zeelandwestsports.com/crosscountry/program
- Head Coach: Phil Hoover – firstname.lastname@example.org
Football 2016: http://zeelandwestsports.com/football/program
- Head Coach: John Shillito email@example.com
- Head Coach: Tim Minnear – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hockey: Jenison High School heads this up.
- Head Coach: Todd Kamstra – email@example.com
- Head Coach: Andy Hondorp – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Coach: Matt Ray – email@example.com
- Head Coach: Jeff Carlson – firstname.lastname@example.org
Track and Field:
- All interested Zeeland West 7th-12th grade track and field athletes are invited to attend Open Track Nights this summer. This opportunity will take place from 5:30-7:15ish PM out at the stadium. No prior track and field experience is necessary.
- Athletes will have a chance to work on the technique driven events like high jump, long jump, pole vault, shot put, discus, and the hurdles with Varsity coaches and teammates. Cost is free and open to anybody interested in trying something new or experienced veterans!
- In addition, any athletes interested in pole vaulting may also come to Open Vault Nights every Monday and Wednesday through June and July from 5:30-7:30, also out at the stadium. No pole vault experience is necessary.
- Head Coach: Phil Hoover – email@example.com For questions in relation to pole vaulting, please contact Coach Kooyer (Wjkooy21@gmail.com).
- Head Coach: Zac Geschwendt – firstname.lastname@example.org
The West Wrestling team will be hosting open summer 2016 wrestling in the high school wrestling room from 6:00 to 7:30 pm on the following Tuesday nights June 28, July 12, July 19, and July 26. Middle and High schoolers welcome.
- Head Coach: Wade Heckel – email@example.com