Please click on the links, which will take you to the Program Information Page for each sport. If you have additional questions, please email the head varsity coach at the email provided. FYI – Dead Week is June 29-July 4
Basketball: Waiting to hire coach
Bowling: Waiting to hire coach
Cheer: Waiting to hire coach
Cross Country: http://zeelandwestsports.com/crosscountry/program
- Head Coach: Jason Jaloszynski – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Program Head Coach: Nate VandeGuchte – email@example.com
- Head Coach: Tim Minnear – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Coach: Ben Hondorp – email@example.com
Softball: Find a team and play.
- Head Coach: Rhonda Hoogenraad – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Coach: Matt Ray – email@example.com
- Head Coach: Jeff Bolhouse – firstname.lastname@example.org
Track and Field:
- All interested Zeeland West 7th-12th grade track and field athletes are invited to attend Open Track Nights this summer. This opportunity will take place from 5:30-7:15ish PM out at the stadium. No prior track and field experience is necessary.
- Athletes will have a chance to work on the technique driven events like high jump, long jump, pole vault, shot put, discus, and the hurdles with Varsity coaches and teammates. Cost is free and open to anybody interested in trying something new or experienced veterans!
- In addition, any athletes interested in pole vaulting may also come to Open Vault Nights every Monday and Wednesday through June and July from 5:30-7:30, also out at the stadium. No pole vault experience is necessary.
- Head Coach: Nate Vande Guchte – email@example.com
- For questions in relation to pole vaulting, please contact Coach Kooyer (Wjkooy21@gmail.com).
- Head Coach: Chris Mack – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Head Coach: Dave Vruggink – email@example.com