Zeeland West Summer Volleyball Schedule 2017*******Newly Updated
- June 19-June 23 – Rec. Camps for Volley Tots, 3-5th, 6-7th grades. (8:30AM-1:00 PM)
Any and all Freshmen, JV or Varsity players are encouraged to attend/help out with young players. Camps will be led by Coach Swanson in co-op with Zeeland East for Elementary camp and Volley Tots.
- June 26-June 29– Zeeland West DUX Camp (4PM – 7PM)
Open to all incoming 8th grade, freshman, & Junior Varsity players (Cost $60. Please make out checks to Zeeland West Volleyball and drop off in ZW Athletic Office.) If you only do one camp this summer, this is the one we would like for you to attend! Varsity players are expected to attend as helpers/demonstrators! ***Note the time change this year! We are running an evening camp!
- Excel workouts – Check zeelandwestsports.com (under the training tab) for information. Or, contact Coach VandeGuchte.
- Open Gyms- Wednesday evenings beginning June 14th (5:30-7:30) **No Open gym during Dux Camp week (June 28) or during Dead Week (July 6).
- Ferris State Varsity Team Camp- July 16-19. All Varsity players are encouraged to attend. Please contact Coach Mack for more info, if needed. We will register as a team. Payments may be made to Zeeland West Volleyball, as we will be sending in our team payment in advance.
- Ferris State Varsity Team Challenge – 19 & 20. Overnight tournament for those that attend the Team Camp.
- Cornerstone Summer Showcase – A tournament on July 22nd @ Cornerstone. This 1-day tournament is for both JV and Varsity.
- Team workouts- Will begin in late July. Days/Times TBA. Workouts will continue through the first week of the season.
Aug 9-11– Volleyball Tryouts (Times TBA)
Aug 14– 1st Day of Practice for All Levels